Get in touch!
Frequently asked questions
- Do you do comissions?
Yes! Please email me or send me a message on Instagram.
- Whats the process of ordering a comission?
If you want me to paint someone in specific, I will need a good reference picture, nothing too dark or blurry. Preferably with no filters. Prices will vary depending on the size and complexity of the painting. If you are on a budget let me know how much you would like to spend, and we can work something out. Usually, I’ll ask for half to begin and the remaining when I’m done, I also offer payment plans.
- What are the price range for a comission?
6"x 6" = $350 dollars aprox. 8"x10"= $550 dollars aprox. 11”x14” = $800 dollars aprox. 12”x12” = $1,250 dollars aprox.
- What are the payment methods for a commission?
Zelle, Venmo or cash, I do not take checks or money orders under any circumstance.
- I want a print of your latest painting, where can I find it?
You will find prints on my Etsy store after the original piece has been sold.
- Can I get a tattoo of your art and will this cost?
You can get a tattoo of my art at no cost, I only ask not to change anything about the original piece. Most importantly, remember to tag me if you upload it to social media.